This book represents a new approach to the study of the Biblical Greek by allowing an absolute Greek beginner to start “reading” the Greek New Testament from the first day. As such, it will establish itself as an indispensable resource for those who would like to get a glimpse of the New Testament in the original. The compilation of resources will also be useful to those who have some knowledge of Biblical Greek.
For a limited time only, we set the introductory price to $4.99. Get your copy.
This volume contains a number of valuable features:
• Each word in the Greek text is hyperlinked to its grammatical information and then to its entry in the Greek lexicon.
• Parallel Greek-English text for each verse. English text may be consulted but should not be viewed as the exact translation of the Greek text.
• A list of each word form found in the Greek text identifying the grammatical codes for that form and hyperlinked to the explanation of the code and an entry in the Greek lexicon.
• An extensive Greek Lexicon organized by Strong’s numbers (which includes material from Strong’s Greek Dictionary, Thayer’s Lexicon and other lexicons). The Lexicon can be accessed in a number of ways (e.g. searching Index for g9 or agape, using the word frequency list, etc.).
• A listof over 1,000 most frequent Greek words in NT and flash cards for the Greek word study. Note that the list of Greek words can be used to navigate the Greek lexicon on devices that do not support the index function (e.g. Kindle Fire).