Almost every word of this KJV New Testament is marked up with Strong’s numbers and grammatical markings, which are linked with the included Dictionary of Greek Words taken from the Exhaustive Concordance by James Strong and excerpts from Thayer’s Greek Lexicon and other useful information.
In addition, this version of the KJV New Testament includes:
– Direct Verse Jump, a revolutionary new method to open the exact verse you need in mere seconds (see below)
– two other ways to navigate between books and chapters: (i) using a hyperlinked table of contents; and (ii) pressing the joystick right or left to move between chapters of the New Testament. Once you learn all of the three navigation methods, you will be able to open any verse in your Kindle Bible as fast as (or even faster than) in your paper copy
– The text of this electronic edition is painstakingly verified to be true to the KJV paper editions (no typos, no OCR errors)
– beautifully formatted
– easy to determine where you are in the New Testament
– as any Kindle book, the KJV New Testatement is searchable; however, when you first install the file please wait for the Kindle to index the whole book (most of the time about 10 minutes; however, sometimes up to 8-10 hours). The file is large and it takes a long time to index. For this reason, the DVJ navigation method will be available only after the book has been indexed
Direct Verse Jump: new navigation method using the search functionality:
In this version, all you need to do is type an abbreviated book name (see the table of contents for the complete list), then period, then chapter number, period again, and then verse number and finally press “find” twice (you need not wait for the Kindle to display the search results) and you will be looking at that particular verse in seconds. If you just need to open the first verse of any chapter then the verse number is not necessary. Do not forget periods and use only the abbreviations that are listed in the table of contents.
For example, if you wish to select chapter 3 of Matthew, you would:
1. type the standard abbreviation for Matthew (see the table of contents for a complete list), then period, and finally number “3” in other words: mt.3
2. click “find” (or just “enter” if you have Kindle 3) twice and you are there.
For John 3:16, you type “jn.3.16” and click twice “enter”.
Note that you should put the chapter number even for books that have only one chapter. For example, the Epistle from Jude verse 5 would translate to “jud.1.5” and a double click on the enter.
If you would like the complete KJV Bible without Strong’s markup, please consider the following publications: ASIN B0030T1DPY (paragraphed), ASIN B002TG4P8Q (verse per line), and ASIN B0032JSL84 (TTS-friendly).
If you have any questions or concerns at all about this (or any other of my publications), please email me at email@example.com
NOTE: Many features of this publication will not work on Kindle 1, software Kindles such as Kindles for PC, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or Android.